- The player must check in for every round to play the match in the tournament.
- Failure to check in will result in disqualification.
- The play match button will be visible after both players check-in
- After clicking on the Play match button 3 minutes waiting timer is there for the opponent to join in the match, If the opponent fails to join in the match, you will win the match.
- The player who will have white moves, That player will have 1 minute to play the first move otherwise Opponent will win the match.
- If the opponent goes offline 45 seconds timer is there to reconnect, If the opponent fails to connect you will win the match.
- We provide 5 minutes of relaxation time to the check-in process; i.e. Check-IN will start 5 minutes before the round start time and will last 5 minutes after the round start time (If a Round start time is 3 pm, Check-IN can be done from 2:55 pm to 3:05 pm)
- If a Participant/Team Leader is unable to check in within the time limit, it’d automatically be counted as a forfeiture of their match
- If Any issue is there contact an admin through the contact support option.
- Inappropriate Behavior towards any player will not be tolerated and will result in the banning of the ID.
- Case 1: Scores are submitted automatically by servers.
- Case 2: Opponent is Absent If your opponent is absent or doesn’t check in within the given time limit, then you will get an automatic BYE.
- Case 3: Both Absent In this situation it’s under the Tournament Admin’s discretion.
- If the Tournament Directors detect a player cheating in the event, the player will be disqualified resulting in losses of all previous games played by this player.
- The league reserves the right to change the results of the match due to any violations of the Fair Play Policy.
Please note: The registration fee is not refundable in case you don’t participate in the tournament.